Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ava Alturas' FINE ARTS

Ava Alturas ' FINE ARTS

She usually pins them up on our cork board & whenever she pins something new she calls my attention and says "Mom, look! my fine arts" (with her cute foreign accent, only happens whenever she feels American) LOL . I'm a mother and a very proud one. That year when she knew how to hold a pen she had already started scribbling. I can still remember years ago, her so-called "people" looked liked worms. She even drew us as a family, we all looked like caterpillars back then and look at them now, they have hands and feet. She still has a lot to grow, I know! I am not in a rush. At 4 years of age, she never seizes to amaze and bring me joy every day. <3 Much love to my baby girl Arabella <3

P.S. I still don't know where she got the term "fine arts".

No comments:

Post a Comment