Saturday, July 30, 2011

Binagoongan Baboy

So, okay! I was at a lost for words for a week but I really didn't stop at making my favorite dishes. So here's one memory from my first job.  A local joint had this as a breakfast meal, they served it with sunny side-up egg (that is how i want it). So for my rendition, I had served sweetened green mangoes to compliment the subtle saltiness of the binagoongang baboy (pork cuts with salted shrimp paste). For the recipe of bagoong, just refer to my previous post =)  

 Ingredients:
  • 1/4 kilo adobo cut pork
  • 1 -2 pcs bay leaf
  • 1/4 tbsp. freshly ground pepper
  • a dash of salt
  • 6 cups water for boiling
  • 4 pcs crushed garlic 
  • bagoong (shrimp paste)

Directions:
Mix all 1st six ingredients into a pot and bring pork to a boil until tender. When pork is tender, drain water. In a frying pan, put pork and incorporate bagoong ( shrimp paste) and mix well for about 3-5 minutes and serve. Serve egg or sweetened mangoes on the side with 1 cup of rice( or maybe more LOLZ ). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment